Maintain Oil Viscosity & Cold Starting Performance.
Engine Block Heaters are normally supplied and installed as a Generator package accessory. For some Generator models, this could be a factory-installed accessory, and for others, it may be an optional price-adder that the buyer can choose at the time of purchase. Diesel Generator Block Heaters are typically used in environments where the Generator is subject to ambient temperatures below 16 degrees Celsius. They add reliability to the Generator system by preheating the Water Jacket Coolant of the Engine and maintaining a warm temperature, thus assisting the Engine start cycle for rapid load performance, Oil delivery and Engine protection.
- New Zealand made.
- 316 Marine grade Stainless Steel.
- Accepts Hose Tails up to 1".
- Universal mounting kit.
- Horizontal or vertical mount.
- Convection or Circulating Pump.
- Accepts standard Hot Water Cylinder Element and adjustable Thermostat.
- Can be retro fitted to any Diesel Generator of any size.
- Lasts a lifetime, no more Plastic or Die cast junk.
- Supply, or supply and install.
- Re-Hose services available.
- Easy temperature control, no more cooked Engines and Hoses.