HASNO-HSNO (Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Regulations)
DIESEL FUEL SYSTEMS FOR GENERATOR APPLICATIONS:
Contact us for the design, installation and certification of HSNO Diesel Generator fuel storage and transfer systems. These systems can be either stand alone or an integrated fuel storage and transfer solution as part of a wider project or Generator installation such as a high-rise building. Systems can be fully automated and maintained as part of the Generator system. All our bunded fuel Tanks are double skinned as standard and all systems including Pumps, Piping, Valves and safety systems can be installed to comply with various Country regulations.
- Pressure tested and certified Piping.
- Breather, transfer and charge lines.
- Black Steel, galvanized and Copper lines based on application.
- Scheduled Piping, Flange welded or screwed.
- Certified welding.
- Bulk and Day Tanks.
- Fire proof Tanks.
- Pumps & Filters.
- Building Riser transfer systems.
- CAD designed internal & external Fuel Lockers and bunkering systems.
- Fire control Valves.
- Anti-syphon systems.
- Fuel bleed systems.
- In situ recirculation and polishing systems.
- Transportable Containerized Tanks and associated Pumps & Hose Reels etc.
- Pressurized quick fill systems.